- They are hand-made in the U.S where labor costs more.
- They are a very limited production item.
- The company uses very high quality components and materials.
- They keep their value better than any other piano made.
- Their pianos have a proven track record.
- Their pianos are the standard and often copied by other piano manufacturers.
- The seller wants to make a small profit.
The biggest factor that causes a piano to go out of tune is humidity changes that occur from seasonal changes and heating and cooling a home. During the summer, humidity tends to be higher while in the winter, humidity tends to be lower. These swings in humidity causes the wood in the piano to swell and shrink.